Oil-Free Hummus Recipe
A quick, easy, and delicious oil-free hummus recipe is must have for anyone who's living the whole food plant-based lifestyle. Enjoy this recipe with your favorite raw veggies, smeared on toast with avocado, or any dang way you want!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
1 15-oz can of chickpeas
1-2 cloves of garlic, minced or chopped
2 TBSP lemon juice
2 TBSP Tahini
2 TBSP almond milk pepper to taste
Optional: add 1/2 red pepper for red pepper hummus
- Rinse chickpeas and toss them in your high-speed blender or food processor with garlic. Pulse until chickpeas are broken up finely.
- Add all other ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Add a little bit of water if you want it smoother.
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email