Simple, Delicious Plant-Based Guacamole
Mexican food is one of the best cuisines for those who are new to plant-based eating. There are so many plant-based options with Mexican dishes as many meals include whole grains, beans, fruits, and veggies.
This guacamole is delicious with multigrain tortilla chips, raw veggies, or as a topping to your favorite plant-based taco (we suggest using MamaSezz Veggie Loaf as your taco filling). And it only takes 5 minutes to prepare!
2 ripe avocados, peeled
1 ripe tomato, chopped
1 lime, juiced
1 clove of garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
* Optional: stir in chopped cilantro
Mash the peeled avocados in a serving bowl. Add the garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Want more plant-based recipes?
Join our 4-Week Plant-Based Challenge to get free recipes, menus, shopping lists, support from MamaSezz and other group members.
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email