Vegan Spinach Dip with Mama's Mac Sauce
The vegan spinach dip you’ve been dreaming of since you kicked dairy to the curb. This Vegan Spinach Dip with Mama's Mac Sauce is creamy, dreamy...and packed with plant-based protein and fiber. Use fresh spinach or frozen - whatever you've got on hand! Though word to the wise: if you choose frozen, definitely thaw the spinach out first then squeeze out all the water with your hands (don't be shy - ring it out like a t-shirt!).
Oh, and this dip is cholesterol free. So go ahead and spread it, drizzle it, devour it! Bonus: it’s ready in just 3 minutes.
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Prep Time: 1 minute
Servings: 2 as a dip, 4 as a spread
Recipe Category: Sauce
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 cup of MamaSezz Mama’s Mac Sauce
In the microwave
Heat spinach and Mama’s Mac Sauce for 2 minutes, or until spinach wilts
Enjoy! Easy peasy :)
Feeling inspired in the kitchen?
You can also jazz up this recipe by adding:
- Diced artichoke hearts (you can use canned but definitely drain and then like with the frozen spinach, squeeze all the liquid out with your hands - really get up in there!)
- Oil-free minced sundried tomatoes
- Minced kalamata olives (make it easy on yourself and buy pitted olives)
- Minced garlic or granulated garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Few dried chili peppers (this will bring on the heat so don't overwhelm the dish!)
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email