Low calorie and sodium. Fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol free.
Smoky, tangy, and the perfect amount of sweet, this refined sugar-free BBQ sauce is exactly what your plant-based kitchen has been missing. Use as a marinade when grilling veggies, slather on your Mama's Burger, or add a little extra to your MamaSezz Veggie Loaf.
Feeling extra saucy? Stock up on our other MamaSezz sauces and condiments: Real Ketchup, Sweet and Spicy Mustard, Mama's Mac Sauce, or Awesome Sauce (AKA our vegan thousand island dressing).
*MamaSezz meals are produced in a facility that uses nuts and soy
Ingredients: tomato paste, dates, MamaSezz date syrup (water, dates), water, MamaSezz low sodium Worcestershire (apple cider vinegar, mamasezz date syrup (water, dates), water, lemon juice, low-sodium Tamari, sea salt, spices), onions, garlic, apple cider vinegar, spices
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons
Servings per container: 14
Calories per serving: 35
Calories from fat: 0g. Total fat: 0g (0% DV). Saturated fat: 0g (0% DV). Trans fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV). Sodium: 25mg (1% DV). Total carbohydrate: 8g (3% DV). Dietary fiber: 1g (4% DV). Sugars: 7g. Protein: 1g