Back To The Root
Return to the traditional foodways of African Heritage with meals hand-selected by Chef Deitra Dennis.
Deitra promotes keeping traditional flavor profiles by spicing up your MamaSezz.
“No matter what your ancestry, tapping into your heritage and celebrating important cultural links to family and food, can help motivate you to change and reclaim good health” – Oldways
- High in nutrients and vitamins.
- Healthy delicious plant-based meals in fast.
- Stock your fridge and freezer
- Ready made, heat & eat!
In your box
- Suggested ways to serve your MamaSezz meals with an African diaspora flavor profile
- Easy heat and eat instructions
- 7 delicious immunity-boosting products with several servings each
Hungarian Mushroom Soup- 3 servings
Mama Nellie's Rice Pudding - 6 servings
Quinoa Stack - 3 servings
Garlic Ginger Protein Strips- 4 servings
Big Bag of Rice- 6 servings
Jerk Lentils - 6 servings
Aunt Mary's Chick'n Salad - 6 servings
All-Purpose Spice Mix
Collared Greens Spice Mix
*MamaSezz foods are made in a facility that uses nuts and soy.