Servings: 3 ($5.66/serving)
Cholesterol free. Excellent Source of dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. Good Source of Iron.
Non-dairy doesn’t have to mean non-creamy. Velvety cashews and nutrient-packed broccoli join forces to make this soup the healthy comfort food of your dreams. Perfect as a main dish, a side dish for your Mama’s Burger, or a sauce for baked potatoes.
*All MamaSezz meals are produced in a facility that uses nuts and soy
Ingredients: broccoli, low sodium vegetable broth, Mama's Mac Sauce (MamaSezz Cashew Cream (water, cashews, lemon juice, MamaSezz Date Syrup (water, dates)), nutritional yeast, water, sweet onions, lemon juice, MamaSezz Low Sodium Worcestershire (apple cider vinegar, MamaSezz Date Syrup (water, dates), water, lemon juice, low-sodium tamari, sea salt, spices), garlic, sea salt, spices), apple cider vinegar, sea salt, spices
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving: 160
Calories from fat: 60. Total fat: 7g (11% DV). Saturated fat: 1g (5% DV). Trans fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV). Sodium: 320mg (13% DV). Total carbohydrate: 21g (7% DV). Dietary fiber: 5g (20% DV). Sugars: 7g. Protein: 7g.