Smoky, tangy, and the perfect amount of sweet, this refined sugar-free BBQ sauce is exactly what your plant-based kitchen has been missing. Use as a marinade when grilling veggies, slather on your Mama's Burger, or add a little extra to your MamaSezz Veggie Loaf.
Feeling extra saucy? Stock up on our other MamaSezz sauces and condiments: Real Ketchup, Sweet and Spicy Mustard, Mama's Mac Sauce, or Awesome Sauce (AKA our vegan thousand island dressing).
Low calorie and sodium. Fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol free.
All MamaSezz meals are:
- Wheat free
- Refined sugar-free
- All-natural, whole food plant-based
MamaSezz makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those individuals with food allergies. We label items with possible allergens however, cross-contamination is possible because our foods are made in a facility that uses nuts and soy.
We offer free shipping to most states in the northeast and reduced rate shipping to some states in the southeast. Our food is fresh and ready to eat so we use FedEx 2 day shipping and the cost to ship out west is higher from our Keene, New Hampshire plant. But stay tuned! We're opening a second production facility out west soon which will reduce shipping rates big time :) Click here for detailed shipping information.
Ingredients: tomato paste, dates, MamaSezz date syrup (water, dates), water, MamaSezz low sodium worcestershire (apple cider vinegar, mamasezz date syrup (water, dates), water, lemon juice, low-sodium tamari, sea salt, mustard powder, onion powder, ground ginger, black pepper, granulated garlic, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cardamon, allspice), onions, garlic, apple cider vinegar, curry powder, mustard seed, cloves, white pepper
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons
Servings per container: 7
Calories per serving: 70
Calories from fat: 0g. Total fat: 0g (0% DV). Saturated fat: 0g (0% DV). Trans fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV). Sodium: 50mg (2% DV). Total carbohydrate: 17g (6% DV). Dietary fiber: 2g (8% DV). Sugars: 13g. Protein: 1g