Want to eat plant based but worried your workouts will suffer? Wondering what a plant based diet for athletes even looks like? Not thrilled about supplementing with unappetizing (and not so healthy) plant based protein powders?
Enter the Peak Performance Bundle, specially made for whole food vegan athletes.
The benefits of a plant based diet for athletes
Ready to build your immunity, enhance your performance, and prevent injury, so you can push yourself to the limit? Heck yes you are, which is why we took developing this bundle very seriously. Created in collaboration with board certified cardiologist and endurance athlete, Dr. Jami Dulaney — who has completed over twenty marathons, a 50K ultra marathon, and six full distance triathlons!
As a result, these vegan athlete meals are packed with naturally occurring nutrients, specifically chosen for vegan athletes:
- Powerful inflammation-fighting antioxidants that reduce muscle and joint pain and prevent injuries
- Potassium which prevents muscle spasms and enhances muscle and nerve function
- Calcium which enhances your bodies ability to develop limber muscles and Iron which promotes oxygen distribution
- Digestible fiber which promotes a steady release of glucose to prevent energy spikes and crashes
- Plant-based protein which is the purest muscle-building protein available (no supplements necessary!)
What to expect in this vegan athletes bundle
- Optional serving suggestions to enhance your athletic performance
- Easy heat and eat instructions
- 8 delicious whole food plant-based meals (26 servings) for vegan athletes
*MamaSezz foods are made in a facility that uses nuts and soy.