Fuel your workouts with powerful nutrient dense high protein meals.
The MamaSezz developed the Peak Performance Bundle in collaboration with Dr. Jami Dulaney, a board certified Cardiologist and endurance athlete who has completed over twenty marathons, a 50K ultra marathon, and six full distance triathlons. MamaSezz is the leading whole food plant-based prepared meal delivery company in the U.S.
This bundle is specially formulated for athletes (the whole food plant-based kind) to build your immunity, enhance your performance, and prevent injury so you can push yourself to the limit. These vegan athlete meals are packed with naturally occurring nutrients specifically chosen for athletes like you including:
- Powerful inflammation-fighting antioxidants that reduce muscle and joint pain and prevent injuries.
- Potassium which prevents muscle spasms and enhances muscle and nerve function.
- Calcium which enhances your bodies ability to develop limber muscles and Iron which promotes oxygen distribution.
- Digestible fiber which promotes a steady release of glucose to prevent energy spikes and crashes.
- Plant-based protein which is the purest muscle-building protein available
In Your Box
No instructions are needed for MamaSezz meals (even plates are optional). Just heat and eat and then get outta your kitchen.
But if you want... there are lots of creative ways to use our meals and you may like to enjoy a salad or some veggies with your meals. So to make it EXTRA EASY for you we include an optional 7-day, 3 meals a day plan (with recipes and a shopping list) in every bundle box.
- A brochure outlining everything you need to know about what’s in your box.
- Daily vegan athlete meal plan outlining 3 meals a day for 7 days.
All MamaSezz meals are:
- Low sodium or salt-free (look for SOS for no salt)
- No refined sugar
- No wheat
- No meat
- No GMOs
- No eggs
- No preservatives
- Made with ingredients sourced from local farmers
- All-natural, whole food plant-based
- Soy-free options are available
*MamaSezz foods are made in a facility that uses nuts and soy.