Yes, Dairy-Free Queso is Real and This WFPB Recipe is Borderline AddictingWritten by MamaSezz Team
Want to reap the benefits of a whole food plant-based diet...but missing old favorites? Good news: you don't have to miss out! And the proof's in the queso (that's the saying, right?). This whole food and vegan take on queso is made from mostly cashews. That's right — dairy-free, oil-free, sugar-free, and somehow just as creamy and delicious. Seriously! See for yourself!
1 bag of your MamaSezz Mac Sauce
2 tablespoons of small diced jalapeños (add more for more heat)
1/4 a teaspoon of salt (optional)
1/2 a teaspoon of chili powder
2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tablespoons of chopped white onion
OPTIONAL: For yellow queso add 1/4 a teaspoon of ground turmeric
OPTIONAL: For a smokey flavor, add 1/2 a teaspoon of smoked paprika, you can also sprinkle this on top as a garnish, before adding the chopped veggie garnishes.
1 Tablespoon of small diced jalapeños
1 Tablespoon of small diced white onion
1/4 a cup of chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 a cup of small diced tomato
Lime Chips:Corn tortilla shells
OPTIONAL: Sea salt and black pepper
1. Mix base ingredients together and heat until warm (stovetop or microwave)
2. Top queso with fresh garnishes
3. For oil-free Chips: Cut tortillas into strips or triangles.
4. Squirt tortillas with lime juice and bake on a non-stick pan or parchment paper in the oven on 350 until crispy.
5. OPTIONAL: Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper before baking.
← Older Post Newer Post →