Raspberry Nice Cream (Plant-Based, Gluten-Free)
There's a nasty rumor going around that eating plant-based means forgoing dessert. To this we say: meet nice cream, your new go-to (healthy) treat. Creamy, sweet - and with no sugar added, it's completely compatible with your plant-based lifestyle...and so, so good. Go ahead, indulge.
3 frozen bananas
½ cup frozen raspberries
2 TBSP water
1. Slice frozen bananas and place in blender with 2 tablespoons of water. Blend until smooth.
2. Add raspberries and pulse until mixed thoroughly with some chunks here nd there.
3. Top with raspberries (or any berry of choice)!
Want more plant-based recipes?
Join our 4-Week Plant-Based Challenge to get free recipes, menus, shopping lists, support from MamaSezz and other group members.
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our Heartbeet Journal where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then contact us at email@example.com and tell us about yourself.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email