The right sauce does more than just pull a meal together. It elevates the dish from good to great. Its aroma can transport you back to your childhood kitchen or that perfect first date. And our MamaSezz Oil-Free Marinara sauce lets you relive your favorite memories (and make new ones!) while you eat a whole food plant-based diet.
Plus, marinara is a famously versatile sauce. Here are Chef Caroline's favorite 10 ways to enjoy MamaSezz Oil-Free Marinara Sauce:
1. Mix with your favorite whole wheat or brown rice pasta for a plant-based take on an old classic.
2. Make pizza! Load onto a whole grain pizza crust, top with veggies, and finish with Mama’s Mac Sauce before baking.
3. Spoon into baby Portobellos before cooking in the oven for a great crowd-pleasing and plant-based appetizer.
4. Spread Mama’s Mac sauce in between layers of roasted eggplant, fresh basil and tomatoes for eggplant napoleon. Top with Mama Sezz Marinara!
5. Use in a your favorite Veggie Lasagna recipe. (Use brown rice or whole grain lasagna noodles OR sliced sweet potato for a new take on gluten-free lasagna).
6. Mix with chickpeas and enjoy over avocado toast for a hearty and filling vegan sandwich.
7. Bread and bake eggplant fries (using a flax egg) and use Marinara as a dipping sauce.
8. Roll thin slices of cooked eggplant filled with Mama's Mac Sauce, and top with Marinara for a fun and healthy finger food.
9. Enjoy over zoodles or spaghetti squash.
10. Use MamaSezz Veggie Loaf to make gluten-free and vegan "meatballs." Top with MamaSezz Oil-Free Marinara.
Is counting calories a necessary evil for healthy weight loss? Heck no! Keep reading to learn why you don't need to micromanage your calories to see results.