3 Oil-Free Summer Salad Dressings
As the day gets longer (and temps get higher) I'm finding myself more often than not ditching the dining room table in favor of eating dinner on the deck. And on these outdoor dinner nights, I'm also in the mood for some hearty, delicious summer salads.
Since everyone knows you can't have salad without the dressing, I've gone ahead and gathered some of my favorite oil-free summer salad dressings to help you get your salad on this season, too.
1. Creamy Cumin Ranch Oil-Free Summer Salad Dressing from Veggie Inspired
Perfect for ranch fans who can't do dairy. This dressing has all the creaminess of your favorite childhood dressing, but none of the tummy aches. Plus, the cumin adds a nice earthy spice for a more grown-up spin.
2. Mustard Vinaigrette Oil-Free Summer Salad Dressing from One Green Planet
This super easy dressing is ideal for those weeknights when you just can't possibly spend more than five minutes prepping for supper. Low in sugar but not in flavor, this one's sure to please everyone at your table.
3. Lemon Tahini Oil-Free Summer Salad Dressing from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Great on green salad, MamaSezz Southwest Quinoa
, or in a wrap, this tangy and sweet oil-free summer salad dressing is another creamy (but NOT heavy) favorite to add to your weekly rotation.
What our customers are saying
"Skeptical. I was definitely skeptical but I am very happy to say I ended being delightfully surprised! Being the only member of my household trying WFPBNO I wanted to try a service that delivered fresh, unfrozen meals that I could easily warm up and eat. Well, this was it.
Let me first say that the Lazy Lasagna was terrific! My husband even said, “What’s that - it smells really good.” It’s mine buddy back off! Lol. Seriously though, the Mac Attack, Lasagna, everything was awesome. Definitely, recommend and am going to be a repeat customer. Thank you!"
- Michele Gouveia Allen, MamaSezz Customer]
MamaSezz is the leading whole food plant-based prepared meal delivery company in the U.S. We make it easier for you to be your healthiest self by delivering hearty, fresh, ready to eat whole food plant-based meals with no B.S. (you know, Bad Stuff) right to your door.
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our Heartbeet Journal where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then contact us at email@example.com and tell us about yourself.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email