The easiest way to eat more greens? Make this vegan GREEN soup. Seriously, do it! And yes, it's green (like super green) but trust me when I say, it's also really delicious. This simple plant-based recipe is detoxifying, immunity boosting, great for your gut, and purifying for your system. All that in a bowl of soup? Not too shabby.
Ingredients3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
2 onions, roughly chopped
1 bunch of celery, roughly chopped
1 lemon (sliced in half, deseeded)
1/2 a cup of cashews
1 1/2 teaspoons of date syrup (or maple syrup)
4 cups of veggie broth
sea salt to taste
black pepper to taste
1/2 a teaspoon of turmeric
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of kale
1. Cook onions and garlic in a little veggie broth until soft.
2. Add the celery, lemon, cashews, and the rest of the veggie broth, cook until celery is soft.
3. Add the spices, kale and parsley and cook until kale has wilted.
4. Let soup cool to room temperature, and pick out the lemon skins.
5. Blend in a high speed blender until smooth and enjoy!
Use the code: CHEF for 10% off all MamaSezz purchases including the customer favorite: Get Me Started Bundle