The questions every plant-based beginner asks:
- What do vegans eat for breakfast?
- How do you make a quick and easy plant based breakfast?
- Can you be vegan and gluten free?
- Where do I find vegan breakfast recipes?
These gluten-free, plant based muffins are your answer – to all four!
Don’t have time to make a healthy plant-based breakfast every morning? Neither do I. Just make a batch of these whole food vegan oatmeal muffins at the beginning of the week and grab and go in the morning! No mess, no dishes — just moist, and delicious muffins.
Plant based, gluten-free breakfast muffin recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
¼ cup of ground flaxseed
½ cup of hot water
2 cups of rolled oats
½ cup of walnuts
½ cup of raisins
¼ tsp of sea salt
¼ tsp of baking soda
2 TBSP of cinnamon
¼ cup of maple syrup
½ cup of almond milk
- Whisk water with flaxseed and let sit for 5 minutes
- Blend all ingredients together (including flax mixture) in a food processor until mixed, but not smooth (about 30 seconds)
- Place batter in cupcake liners in a muffin tin (because this is an oil free recipe the cupcake liners are necessary) and bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Rather not cook at all? Grab these cookies for breakfast!
A healthy grab-and-go plant-based breakfast that feels like a treat? Yep! The MamaSezz Not-A-Cookies are the guilt-free sweet start to your day you've been craving. This vegan breakfast (or snack!) are soft-baked, plant-based, whole food, refined sugar free, and gluten free.