Protein-Packed Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
With 14 grams of plant-based protein per serving, this cinnamon quinoa vegan breakfast bowl is the hearty and healthy breakfast you’ve been looking for since giving up eggs. It will keep you fueled even if you have to skip lunch without a sugar crash. Natural sugars for the win!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Recipe Category: Breakfast
1 cup uncooked quinoa
2 cups of water
½ cup raisins
½ cup cashews (soaked and drained)
6 dates (soaked, pitted and drained)
2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
¼ cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
Cinnamon to taste
Sea salt to taste
Your choice of fruits, nuts, and seeds as garnish.
Cook on the stove top as per instructions on quinoa bag...
Pinch of sea salt
Blend until creamy...
Pinch of sea salt (optional)
Enough unsweetened non-dairy milk to cover.
- Combine cooked quinoa and cashew date mixture.
- Fold in coconut flakes.
- Garnish with your choice of fruit, nuts (try flaxseed, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pistachios, sliced banana, fresh berries, or dried cranberries).
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our Heartbeet Journal where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email