The vegan spinach dip you’ve been dreaming of since you kicked dairy to the curb. This Vegan Spinach Dip with Mama's Mac Sauce is creamy, dreamy...and packed with plant-based protein and fiber. Use fresh spinach or frozen - whatever you've got on hand! Though word to the wise: if you choose frozen, definitely thaw the spinach out first then squeeze out all the water with your hands (don't be shy - ring it out like a t-shirt!).
Oh, and this dip is cholesterol free. So go ahead and spread it, drizzle it, devour it! Bonus: it’s ready in just 3 minutes.
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Prep Time: 1 minute
Servings: 2 as a dip, 4 as a spread
Recipe Category: Sauce
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 cup of MamaSezz Mama’s Mac Sauce
In the microwave
Heat spinach and Mama’s Mac Sauce for 2 minutes, or until spinach wilts
Enjoy! Easy peasy :)
Feeling inspired in the kitchen?
You can also jazz up this recipe by adding:
- Diced artichoke hearts (you can use canned but definitely drain and then like with the frozen spinach, squeeze all the liquid out with your hands - really get up in there!)
- Oil-free minced sundried tomatoes
- Minced kalamata olives (make it easy on yourself and buy pitted olives)
- Minced garlic or granulated garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Few dried chili peppers (this will bring on the heat so don't overwhelm the dish!)