July 13, 2018 1 Comment
Our Mama's Mac Sauce is one of the most popular items on our menu. It's not hard to see why. Smooth and creamy, this oil-free and dairy-free Alfredo sauce is an absolutely dream when paired with your favorite pasta. And while we love us a good pasta dish, like so many of our ready-made MamaSezz meals, Mama's Mac Sauce can be enjoyed a million different ways. Thinking of it as just a "pasta sauce" is kind of selling it short.
Here are Chef Caroline's top 10 favorite ways to use Mama's Mac Sauce in a dish...
1. Drizzle over a loaded baked potato in place of sour cream.
2. Dollop on tacos or drizzle into your burrito (you can use MamaSezz Southwest Quinoa to make the burrito filling).
3. Use in veggie lasagna as a ricotta substitute.
4. Use as mayo on sandwiches.
4. Blend with veggie broth and cooked broccoli for cream of broccoli soup.
5. Blend with mashed cauliflower or potatoes to make them extra creamy
6. Mix with salsa to make the ultimate dipping sauce for WFPBNO chips.
7. Drizzle on a MamaSezz Veggie Loaf burger
8. Enjoy over oven baked oil-free French fries… Cheesy Fries!
9. Dollop on top of MamaSezz Millie’s Chili
10. Use it as a dipping sauce for cauliflower buffalo wings. (Bonus: here's an oil-free buffalo sauce recipe).
Have your own favorite? Share in the comments!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 19, 2018
September 12, 2018
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2018 MamaSezz.