MamaSezz Ranch Dressing is a customer favorite for a reason. It's oil-free and beyond versatile. This Memorial Day, you don't have to choose between your health and your favorite foods thanks to this healthy vegan jalapeno popper recipe made with MamaSezz Ranch Dressing. The perfect simple vegan appetizer for your Memorial Day Weekend. Just stuff, bake, dip, and enjoy!
MamaSezz creamy, classic Ranch Dressing has all of the flavor and none of the cholesterol! Using soaked and blended cashews, we have created a beautifully spiced, tangy and fresh ranch dressing that will make you want to grab a platter of fresh veggies and start dippin'!
MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut jalapenos in half, and scrape out seeds
3. Place jalapeno halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cut side face-up
4. Fill each 1/2 pepper with MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
5. Dust heavily with nutritional yeast
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until peppers are soft
7. Remove from oven, add a little more MamaSezz Ranch Dressing (or use additional MamaSezz Ranch Dressing for dipping) and sprinkle with chopped chives
By Caroline DiNicola Fawley
Caroline is a plant-based chef, recipe designer, and whole food plant-based nutrition educator, with a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.