Oil-free miso tahini salad dressing with apple cider vinegar
Want to jazz up your summer salad AND boost your gut health? This oil-free miso tahini salad dressing is made with two fermented foods - apple cider vinegar and miso paste - and makes for a tangy and immunity-boosting dressing or sauce.
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
3 Tablespoons of tahini
1 Tablespoon of maple syrup or date syrup
1 Tablespoon of white Miso paste
1 Tablespoon of Tamari
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl or for ultra creamy version, use an immersion blender. Keep in a sealed mason jar in the fridge for 5-7 days.
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email