Miss wings? Breaded and baked buff cauliflower wings are the whole food plant-based swap you NEED in your life. And these babies are oil-free and gluten-free, to boot!
And savor the sticky, smoky, sweet flavor, with zero oil and zero refined sugar. Use code CHEF for 10% off your entire MamaSezz delivery. Order your MamaSezz Original BBQ Sauce now.
1/2 a head of cauliflower, cut into floretsBatter:
1 cup of garbanzo bean flour (or chickpea flour)
Use as a dip:
1. Preheat oven to 450, and line a baking pan with parchment paper
2. Whisk together batter ingredients
3. Dip cauliflower florets in batter and arrange on parchment paper (don't let florets touch each other)
4. Bake for 35 minutes
5. Toss buff cauliflower wings in the sauce of your choice
6. Dip in MamaSezz Vegan Ranch Dressing
Don't forget, if you use code: CHEF you can get 10% off your entire purchase of MamaSezz ready-made, plant-based meals delivered fresh. Order MamaSezz now.
By Caroline DiNicola Fawley
Caroline is a plant-based chef, recipe designer, and whole food plant-based nutrition educator, with a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.