Plant-Based Appetizer: Creamy Green Avocado Hummus
Torn between guac and hummus? Try this extra creamy green avocado
hummus instead and get the best of both worlds. Tahini, white beans and avocado are the key to this incredibly smooth dip, while spinach gives it it’s bright green color and extra nutrients! Enjoy with raw red peppers and carrots, or spread onto a veggie-packed sandwich.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 can of cannellini beans in liquid
2 TBS tahini
1 ½ cups of raw spinach
1 lemon, juiced
2 small cloves or 1 large clove of garlic
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1/2 tsp of cumin
Black pepper to taste
1. Blend ingredients in food processor until creamy
By Caroline DiNicola-Fawley
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email