Plant-Based Breakfast: Berry Blast Smoothie
This Berry Blast smoothie is rich, filling, and naturally sweet. It's the perfect summertime breakfast when berries are in season, but can also be enjoyed just as much with frozen berries. It’s packed with vitamin C, fiber and ton of antioxidants.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
½ cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
½ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
1 frozen banana
1 cup of almond milk or soy milk (recommend: West Soy)
1 TBS of chia seeds
- Blend ingredients together
By Caroline DiNicola-Fawley
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email