For those of you who can’t wait for jackets, boots, corn mazes, and apple picking, your season has arrived! As the air gets crisper, the leaves get browner, and socks get thicker one thing is for sure: there’s no escaping pumpkin spiced EVERYTHING (even if you’re plant-based). This super healthy plant-based no-bake pumpkin pie recipe is so darn good and so darn easy it's sure to become a fall staple.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: Overnight
What's in Plant-Based No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Crust?
1 ¼ cup of walnuts
1 ¼ cup of pecans
1 dozen of dates (pitted)
1 pinch of sea salt
What's in Plant-Based No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Filling?
1 can of pureed pumpkin (ingredients: pumpkin)
1 can of coconut milk
1 TBS of maple syrup
1 TBS of ground chia seed
1 TBS of pumpkin spice
1 TBS of cinnamon
1 pinch of sea salt
How to make Plant-Based No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- In a food processor, blend together walnuts, pecans, dates and a pinch of sea salt (you can substitute any nut you like)
- Line a pie dish with the crumble, and press into a crust
- In a blender or food processor, blend pumpkin puree, coconut milk, maple syrup, ground chia seed, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and a pinch of sea salt
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the pie crust
- Chill overnight and enjoy chilled!
What our customers are saying
The BEST environmentally friendly home service!!!!!! THE BEST "ship to home" meal service out there! Hands down. The food is delicious - just enough flavoring that you can jazz the meal up with your own spices if you wish. Nothing is bland or overly spicy. BEST OF ALL - they include a shipping label for you to RETURN all the packing materials to them for FREE for reuse until ready for recycling. Environmentally OUTSTANDING!!!! SO easy and enjoyable. And the vegan menu is superb.
- Allison Hall, MamaSezz Customer
MamaSezz is the leading whole food plant-based prepared meal delivery company in the U.S. We make it easier for you to be your healthiest self by delivering hearty, fresh, ready to eat whole food plant-based meals with no B.S. (you know, Bad Stuff) right to your door.
By The MamaSezz Team