From Mama’s Kitchen: Marinara Alla Mama Vegan Pasta Dish
Made with MamaSezz oil-free Marinara Sauce (our favorite vegan pasta sauce) and MamaSezz Veggie Sausage — all you have to do is cook the pasta.
Is your weeknight dinner routine getting stale or are you in need a quick (but fancy) vegan pasta dish for date night? Whip up this decadent and easy whole food plant-based meal in less than 20 minutes.
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Recipe Category: Dinner
2 MamaSezz Veggie Sausage patties
1 cup of MamaSezz Marinara Sauce
¼ lb of dry whole grain pasta (whole wheat, brown rice, lentil, bean, quinoa)
Add to boiling water
¼ of a pound of dry whole food plant-based pasta of choice and cook until al dente (check pasta package for specific cook times)
While pasta’s cooking, heat…
Crumbled pre-cooked Veggie Sausages and mix with MamaSezz Marinara Sauce
Serve heated MamaSezz Veggie Sausage and Marinara mixture over cooked pasta
Optional Pro Tips:
- Mix a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach into the sauce
- Garnish with some fresh basil
- Top with diced capers and kalamata olives (keep sodium content in mind)
- Serve with a side of (or mix in) some oil-free roasted Mediterranian veggies like zucchini, peppers, onions, and mushrooms flavored with a splash of balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and fresh herbs
What you should do now
- We have been where you are and we’ve helped thousands of people (just like you) transition to eating a plant based diet. If you are looking for a guide that can help you with some of the big questions, and dramatically reduce your stress, this FREE Ultimate Little Guide to Plant-Based Eating is a great place to start.
- If you're interested in Weight Loss, Download this fantastic FREE guide Ultimate (little) Guide to weight loss
- If you’d like to learn about plant-based living go to our MamaSezz Blog where you can read hundreds of “How To” articles. If you’d like to learn about plant-based cooking go to our Recipes Section for easy step by step favorites.
- If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email