Whole Food Plant-Based Apple CrispWritten by MamaSezz Team
Apple picking is basically a requirement if you live in New England during the fall...and so is making apple crisp from all the apples you picked. This whole food plant-based apple crisp recipe is dairy-free (no butter!) and so simple to make. Eat this vegan recipe for breakfast, for dessert, of for a snack any time of the day. I like to top mine with a few tablespoon of coconut cream and a dollop of natural peanut butter. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
-5-6 apples, sliced thinly
-3/4 cup of water
-1 TBS lemon juice
-2 tsp of cinnamon
-2 TBS of maple or date syrup
-a pinch of sea salt
-1 and ½ cups of oats (GF)
-1 cups of walnuts
-1 TBS of cinnamon
-4 TBS of maple or date syrup
-1 dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix apple base ingredients (excluding apples) together, then poor over apples in a microwave safe baking dish.
- Microwave apple mixture for 5 minutes on high
- Blend 1 cup of oats in a food processor until it becomes a coarse flour
- Add the additional ingredients for the crumble, and pulse until the walnuts break up and the ingredients are well mixed
- Spread the crumble mixture over the microwaved apples, and bake for 35-40 minutes
- Enjoy hot or cold
NOTE: You can also make this in the crockpot!
1. Add apples to crockpot and drizzle with apple base ingredients.
2. Cover with the crumble ingredients.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
What our customers are saying
"Skeptical. I was definitely skeptical but I am very happy to say I ended being delightfully surprised! Being the only member of my household trying WFPBNO I wanted to try a service that delivered fresh, unfrozen meals that I could easily warm up and eat. Well, this was it. Let me first say that the Lazy Lasagna was terrific! My husband even said, 'What’s that - it smells really good.' It’s mine buddy back off! Lol. Seriously though, the Mac Attack, Lasagna, everything was awesome. Definitely, recommend and am going to be a repeat customer. Thank you!"
- Michele Gouveia Allen, MamaSezz Customer
MamaSezz is the leading whole food plant-based prepared meal delivery company in the U.S. We make it easier for you to be your healthiest self by delivering hearty, fresh, ready to eat whole food plant-based meals with no B.S. (you know, Bad Stuff) right to your door.
← Older Post Newer Post →