Memorial Day weekend might be a little different this year, but that doesn't mean you can't grill out with your quarantine crew. These plant-based apps and sides are proof that MamaSezz Ranch Dressing can really go with anything.
MamaSezz Ranch Dressing is a customer favorite for a reason. It's oil-free and beyond versatile. This Memorial Day, you don't have to choose between your health and your favorite foods thanks to this healthy vegan jalapeno popper recipe made with MamaSezz Ranch Dressing. The perfect simple vegan appetizer for your Memorial Day Weekend. Just stuff, bake, dip, and enjoy!
MamaSezz creamy, classic Ranch Dressing has all of the flavor and none of the cholesterol! Using soaked and blended cashews, we have created a beautifully spiced, tangy and fresh ranch dressing that will make you want to grab a platter of fresh veggies and start dippin'!
MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut jalapenos in half, and scrape out seeds
3. Place jalapeno halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cut side face-up
4. Fill each 1/2 pepper with MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
5. Dust heavily with nutritional yeast
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until peppers are soft
7. Remove from oven, add a little more MamaSezz Ranch Dressing (or use additional MamaSezz Ranch Dressing for dipping) and sprinkle with chopped chives
This healthy twist on an old favorite is packed with flavor, so it's a win for your tastebuds and your heart! You'd never guess this creamy, fresh, tangy salad is cholesterol-free, oil-free and 100% vegan!
4 cups of diced potatoes
1 1/2 cup of diced celery
1/2 a cup of diced dill pickles
1/2 a cup of chopped scallions
sea salt to taste
red pepper flakes to taste
2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1/3 a cup of MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
1. Boil potatoes until al dente, strain and let cool
2. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight
There's nothing more American than good ol' corn on the cob. This cholesterol-free, plant-based version is healthy yet decadent, thanks to MamaSezz Ranch Dressing.
Corn, with husk
Tomato, small diced
Green onion, chopped
MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
1. Microwave corn in husk for 3 minutes and let cool
2. Shuck corn
4. Drizzle heavily with MamaSezz Ranch Dressing
5. Top with diced tomato and green onion
This creamy, classic vegan and oil-free MamaSezz Ranch Dressing has all of the flavor and none of the cholesterol! Using soaked and blended cashews, we have created a beautifully spiced, tangy and fresh ranch dressing that will make you want to grab a platter of fresh veggies and start dippin'!
By Caroline DiNicola Fawley
Caroline is a plant-based chef, recipe designer, and whole food plant-based nutrition educator, with a Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.